Menu from 5th January 2021
As well as the items on the menu we also offer jacket potatoes daily with a selection of toppings.
In addition to the items listed on the menu a selection sandwiches are available daily during the summer term.
There are two types of meals which are free to parents/carers.
Type 1. Universal Meal - these are free to all children in years R to 2. This is a scheme provided by the Government.
Type 2. Free School Meal (FSM)- these are free to people who have applied to Coventry City Council regardless of age. The school will receive vital additional funding once your application has been approved, even if your child brings a lunch from home.
To receive a FSM you need to meet an item on the criteria list below.
- Income Support
- Jobseekers Allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Guarantee Credit (the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Until 1 April 2018, all UC claims were eligible for free school meals, however,
- From 1 April 2018, UC claims will only be eligible for free school meals if the total net earned income is under £7,400 per year OR if the child was eligible for a free school meal on 01/04/18
- Where the child was eligible for a free school meal on 01 April 2018, they will remain entitled to a free school meal regardless of any change in parental income until they finish the phase of education they are in (primary or secondary) as at 31 March 2022
- Any child who becomes eligible for a free school meal between 01 April 2018 and 31 March 2022 will remain entitled to a free school meal regardless of any change in parental income until they finish the phase of education they are in (primary or secondary) as at 31 March 2022
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have a total annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
If you meet this criteria you can apply to Coventry City Council. Upon receipt of FSM eligibility you will be entitled to free meals from school regardless of age. To apply you can follow the link below and complete the form. Please be sure to submit each child individually onto the form before submitting your application.
If you need any assistance in completing the form please speak to the school office.